Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Vamp Shoes emailer


Last night I blasted out this emailer to some of my friends.. I am so hopeless in technical stuff.. do you need a special account so that the poster will appear on the email instead of an attachment? I recieve email blasts from other companies and it always fits nicely on the screen without me having to click on the poster. Time is money, if you can see an ad without having to go through the trouble of clicking.. that would be great! You know in some companies, one more or less click probably means Millions of dollars... SO!! ANYONE... can you please tell me how i can go about sending better email blasts!
For those who would like to help me forward this blaster.. right click and save and email it now!

No comments:

web traffic
Saks Fifth Avenue